The adidas Group strives to be the global leader in the sporting goods industry.
Our brands - adidas, Reebok, TaylorMade and Rockport are built on a passion for sports and a sporting lifestyle.
As part of the adidas-Group, Global IT has about 900 employees world wide. Global IT is a key enabler for the adidas-Group strategy.
For our Global IT – Competence Center Marketing we are currently looking for a
(Senior) Business Consultant Social Media (m/f)
The Business Analyst is responsible for delivering social media insights to the internal business customers of the adidas Group, and for building/maintaining expertise around social analytics.
- Collect social analytics demand from internal business stakeholders (business functions and markets),
- Analyse the demand and provide structured input for the platform
- Maintain a reference dictionary for a consistent analysis across all tracked items and topics
- Provide output in most relevant format to help business stakeholders in decision making
- Consult and support around all social analytics topics: relevant sources, technology, trends
- Proactively identify business relevant use cases for social analytics and propose analysis to the business stakeholders
- Business counterparts from Digital, PR, eCommerce, Sports Marketing, etc
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of IT, in particular Database and Queries
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Expertise and min. 2 years fulltime experience in social media analytics
- Background in Digital media
- Ideally Marketing or PR experience
What we offer:
You will work in an international environment within a high performance team. We take care of your personal career planning and provide regular Development and Training activities to keep you always up to date.
Your home base will be adidas Group Headquarters in Herzogenaurach in the Nuremberg Metropolitan Region - Germany
Please send your online application in English version including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to www.adidas-group.com/careers
(Ref No. HQ-6926NK)
Apply Send to friend